Saturday, February 19, 2011

Two Perspectives - One Heart


Our worlds are different, yet much the same,
When God sets both of our hearts aflame;
You climb the mountains, I walk the shore,
But both of us feel our spirits soar.
I hear the sea gull's mournful cry,
You watch an eagle floating by.
You - to the mountains, I - to the sea,
Yet both of us awed by the majesty
And magnitude of God's great power:
I - at the dawn, you - the twilight hour.

19 February 2011
Wtitten by Linda Moser Winebrenner
For a Friend of My Heart

Sea Gull and Beach Photos Taken at Beverly Beach, Florida

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! And so true . . . we all see with different eyes and are moved by different things, but the gratitude and awe go to the One who created it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrea Dawn,

    What a lovely reflection! Thank you for sharing it with me.

    And, indeed, He is the Master Artist of words and deeds and beauty. All gratitude and awe to Him.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I misspelled "Andrea" - of all the words I could have misspelled, it would be your name! :-)

    ReplyDelete