Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dirt Man

So, one day this rabbit was out on our front porch,
and it had dug underneath our house.
Can't remember where that rabbit came from, 
but I do remember that when I walked outside and saw 
the forty pounds of dirt, (at least), I was upset!  
I called for Allen, then I went back inside.
When I came back out, he had taken that mess and turned it into 
"Dirt Man!"
Whereas I saw a mess, he saw an opportunity to be creative.
I learned a lesson that day.
And perhaps his sense of humor is the biggest reason 
we're celebrating our
Twenty-Ninth Anniversary Today!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Andrea Dawn. I am looking forward to following your blog! You make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Mama! I love the Dirt Man I that it was funny.
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Megan. I'm glad you came to visit me!
    Yes, the "Dirt Man" story is one of my favorite memories. But I have lots of memories, and this is a fun way to record them. I print them out and they go into my memory books. And, like I said, it keeps me writing "something" every day.

    Are you going to do a blog?

    ReplyDelete