Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If For No Other Reason...

Granddaughter, Jessi, saw this fellow floating in their pool and scooped him up.  She ran to her mother, Carla, and said, "Oh, Mom, look!"  As she opened her hands to show her mom how bleached out this frog had become, suddenly, he made a leap, and landed right on my daughter Carla's nose.  

This, above all, taught me to be prepared.  You never know when the shot of the day will leap up in front of you.  It also helps, in the great scheme of things, if one has a daughter willing to just sit there long enough for her mother to try and record a near-perfect shot or two!



5 comments:

  1. Great shot, great fun. I rarely go anywhere without my camera anymore, for this exact reason. Your daughter is a great sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she remains so. They sell plants, and it's Spring, so she may not be aware yet that I've posted this for all the world to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wrong. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! I suppose I will now have to check your blog daily to make sure no horrid pictures of me are put online for the entire world to see. But just remember...I have several very incriminating photos from days gone by. Just one click an they will also be on the web for all to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit it gave me a very good laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Carla, these are cute! photos. And if you have several incriminating photos from days gone by, I have hundreds...
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete