Sunday, March 27, 2011

Even When I'm Not Looking...





Met my friend, Barbara, for lunch yesterday. 
After a fine meal, I followed her in my car
as we drove to Michael's with our 50 per cent-off coupons in hand.
And, lo!  On the way, several ducks and sea gulls appeared ~ calling to me!
Or so it seemed.
They preened and posed and paraded around,
just as if they were waiting for me to emerge with my camera.
What could I do?
Having my camera with me, I went back for a photo shoot.
(Note ~ I didn't say they were beautiful ~ just cooperative!)
Carla wants to know where my "avian obsession" came from
and worries it might be "contagious!"

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I think I also have an "avian obsession"! I love taking pictures of birds . . . spent hours yesterday watching fat robins and some other tiny birds I have yet to identify. I will have to put together a post that features some of my bird shots. I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another kindred thing we share, Andrea. Books and Birds. I would love to see your bird shots. I'm sure they will be different from the Florida birds I pursue, but just as majestic. I honestly don't know how any human could look at some of these creatures and say there is no God. The color, the detail, the beauty, all speak of Him.

    ReplyDelete