Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Gifts


The gift of understanding something in a new way...
The gift of feeling comfortable and completely at ease with someone...
The gift of spring breezes, spring green, and sunlight...
The gift of fragrance found in a single gardenia bloom...
The gift that came to me, unsought, from a child's heart...
The gift of giving something to someone
without one iota of expectation in return...
The gift of serenity found in the relinquishment of
having my own way or having the last word...
And the gift of remembering that it is in my power
to give someone else the gift of serenity, too.
lmw

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful and precious and priceless gifts!!! Worth hanging on to for dear life, aren't they???? And yes, I need to remember that I can give these as well as receive them. Just beautiful!!! So glad I stopped by today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cora ~ you lovely words were one of my first "April Gifts"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't know how I missed this one . . . so beautiful and green! Great treasures indeed.

    ReplyDelete